Our Aims & Objectives
- To provide a platform for Development professionals and students for conducting research in the field of Education, Entrepreneurship, Environment, Health, Cultures and social Development.
- To undertake and implement developmental activities for weaker section of the society, farmers, Entrepreneurs and students.
- To engage with activities for affirming the rights of physically and mentally challenged people and ensuring social justice for marginalised groups.
- To promote Entrepreneurship and provide business development services.
- To develop, implement and support for capacity building and skill development.
- To work for green technology and Environmental safeguard.
- To develop and support for school education in terms of curriculum development, teaching learning methodology development etc.